However, when you open so many tabs in a web browser it will be difficult for you to open another one directly. With HTC 10 ', there is a way for you to speed up and make the overall experience far better than the HTC 10. You can set some shortcuts to make things faster when you are browsing the web. We will explain how to create bookmark your favorite sites and add them to your home screen for even easier you can quickly access them when you need them.
To enable you to access directly to a site on the web without going through like Goolge Chrome, you only need to select the icon on the homepage and it will act as an application and bring up a page bookmark.
Steps to Add Bookmark to Homescreen on HTC 10
If you want to adding a bookmark to the home screen HTC 10, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the web browser application or the "Internet"
- Go to the web site that you want as favorites
- Look for the address bar and press the three dots to the right of the screen
- Select "Add shortcut to home screen"
- After you have added to a bookmark shortcut to the homepage, the right page will be set up as icons on the home screen of your HTC 10.
- Go to the page you want to bookmark and select 3 -dot same settings icon
- Then "Add to home screen" that will give you the option to name the shortcut
- After that, select "Add" and the page will appear on your home screen.